Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Two

While reading Weinberger's first couple chapters,a couple of key points came to mind. First, the addition of the Internet to our daily lives have allowed us to go from aimlessly browsing through a store, to simply ignoring all the things we don't need and easily find the ones we do. This is done through the access to the Internet. Weinberger says we now ignore the organizational structure of a store, because we no longer need to go to a physical store to shop. Technological advancements have allowed us to jump right to the end product.

One thing in my life that I tend to always keep organized is my school planner. Though mostly the rest of life tends to be a bit on the unorganized side, my planner is always serene with highlights, due dates, and important projects. When I graduate from college there is no doubt that my planner played a huge part in me getting there.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much organization really goes into your planner. I think that the planner itself almost forces you to be organized by only allowing you to write the events organized by the specific date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had spent a bit more time summarizing the key points. This is pretty vague, and doesn't quite illustrate the differences between chapters.

    ReplyDelete